TV

Connect one-on-one with a verified tv technician who will answer your question

Louie, Technician

More related answers
All tv technicians are VERIFIED
All of a sudden the remote control won't connect to the tv.
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
All of a sudden the remote control won't connect to the tv. … read more
None of my apps are working. In fact the remote buttons
Pete, Senior Engineer
None of my apps are working. In fact the remote buttons won't work at all. The batteries are fine because I can shut tv of and off and I can see the green light on tv responding with I push a button b… read more
Remote won't change channels. Tv is going n remote just
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
Tv is going n remote just won't change channel, hit wrong key and can't get it to work now … read more
I moved to a new home and tried to set up my Samsung tv
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I moved to a new home and tried to set up my Samsung tv model un55mu800f but the remote won't do anything. I changed the battery no luck. I can't add my new internet since I can't figure out how to ge… read more
Have had my Vizio tv for about two years. Set up connection
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
Have had my Vizio tv for about two years. Set up connection with Dish network receiver and Vizio sound bar. Has worked great and was controlled through the Dish remote. Suddenly the remote won't contr… read more
The sound is fine but, the tv picture won't stay on. The LG
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
The sound is fine but, the tv picture won't stay on. The LG logo comes on briefly and then it goes black. … read more
Vn65ju7500 how to reduce the size of the screen image. It is
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
Vn65ju7500 how to reduce the size of the screen image. It is 1.5 larger. Faces are large. I can't zoom down … read more
Tv is stuck on hdmi side can't change it.. Visio about 8
Tv is stuck on hdmi side can't change it.. JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it? Customer: Visio about 8 years old JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on… read more
We have an older model RCA tv. The words unusable signal and
We have an older model RCA tv. The words unusable signal and A103 keeps coming in the screen. What can we do? … read more
I can't change channels, only cnn is on & I can't turn the
I can't change channels, only cnn is on & I can't turn the sound down with the remote control … read more
I am trying to set up my cable tv. The lg tv is stuck on
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
I am trying to set up my cable tv. The lg tv is stuck on language - it won't move at all from that screen. It's frozen on English but won't exit that screen at alll … read more
Ive bought a replacement genuine Panasonic tv control. The
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
Hi, ive bought a replacement genuine Panasonic tv control. The telly is not responding even though the standby light flickers. … read more
I've lost cabel connection with my LGSmart tv..I have a snow
stevenl1469
stevenl1469, tv technician
I've lost cabel connection with my LGSmart tv..I have a snow screen.. I can't find manual buttons on the tv and I can't get a picture … read more
I have a 60” sharp tv manufactured in 2012 and the remote
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
I have a 60” sharp tv manufactured in 2012 and the remote stopped working. … read more
Our Vizio tv turns on and plays but will not change
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
Our Vizio tv turns on and plays but will not change channels, any ideas … read more
My remote (with new batteries) won't control the volume on
My remote (with new batteries) won't control the volume on the set … read more
I can't get my samsung wireless tv to turn on with my direct
Richard, IT Manager
I can't get my samsung wireless tv to turn on with my direct tv. The blue light on box goes on then turns off … read more
TV is fine the remote just quit working, Vizio D55u-01, Ive
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Self Employed
nothing popped up i tried changing batteries and pushing all buttons but zero … read more