TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 40: Vizio sound bar. Is there a manual? I have a…

Customer Question
I have a 40...

I have a 40: Vizio sound bar. Is there a manual?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

I have a 55" Samsung TV

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

The 40" Vizio smartcasst sound bar

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want a manual for the sound bar

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/23/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 6 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Be happy to help, you will need to supply the full model number of the product so I can provide you with the correct manual.

I would like toget a manual for my 40" vizio smartcast sond bar

Vizio 40" Smartcast Sound Bar system
I just want a user's manual

Sorry you have only given a description/name of a product. We need the actual MODEL number off the unit. Look for a sticker on the unit with the MODEL number.

SB4031=05
SB4031-05

Yes, I got it. One moment please.

Here are the two manuals that Vizio provides:

https://cdn.vizio.com/documents/sb4031d5/qsg-sb4031d5-sp.pdf

https://cdn.vizio.com/documents/sb4551d5/um-sb4551d5.pdf

These are PDF that requires adobe reader to open.

Let me know if you need something more.

Did you get the links?

Is there something else?

Please do submit a 5 star rating at the top of this page so that I am at least recognized for helping with your question. If you are having issues with the rating try refreshing the page.