TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need a new remote for my tv. Panasonic Model No. TC-P50X1.

Customer Question
I need a new...

I need a new remote for my tv.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Panasonic Model No. TC-P50X1. 6 to 8 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv menu works. My screen is stuck high zoom so I can't read the guide.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?

Nothing happened. I moved and lost the remote. I had zoomed it myself.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/23/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...Panasonic TC-P50X1..."

I just want to order a new remote.

Initially, would information on the Part Number and a potential online seller of this remote serve your need please?

TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

https://www.amazon.com/OEM-Panasonic-Remote-Control-TC-L32C12/dp/B01GZ84RNG

Please click the above link

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release a payment to me thank you.
Regards
Anthony

Do you need more help with this please?