TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can’t connect to the Internet. I can connect to WiFi but…

Customer Question
I can’t connect to...

I can’t connect to the Internet. I can connect to WiFi but when I run the internet connection test, it fails. I’ve never been able to connect through my TV

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Netflix

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes, my phone and everything else connects and is fine, it’s just my TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No that’s it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
It’s a Sharp Aquos tv
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Service offer?
Is that the order I’d number
12/23/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of your wifi router?

Have you tried restarting the router and any other wifi network equipment that you are using?