TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When I select a number for a station I get a message "NO…

Customer Question
When I select a...

When I select a number for a station I get a message "NO SIGNAL" then if i push the channel select button the selected station comes on.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

InsigniaI would have to remove it from the wall mount to view the model no.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I don't know. I'll try a different source. I tried every input source. They all have the same result.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Insignia? What happened right before this?

It has always been this way. I bought this set a little over two years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

When I select a channel it shows the channel number, the station call letters and the word CABLE

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the TV and how old is it?

Also is there a cable Box being used, or is this a direct coaxial connection?

Are you there and do you need assistance with this?

Sorry for the delay. I can't get the model number without without removing the wall bracket. it is just over two years old.
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.