TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The picture blackout for a couple seconds like every minute…

Customer Question
The picture blackout for...

The picture blackout for a couple seconds like every minute or so

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung 8000 series 55 inches

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, and it is the same for TiVo and DVD player

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

It happens about 4 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, everything works except the blackout

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/23/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Can you please get me the full model number off the back of the Samsung and let me know how long you've owned it for?

Additionally, if you use the Samsung remote and press MENU, does the MENU flash as well?

Are you there please?

Please cancel my account.

I don't handle any of that. I'm a tech and a user of the site like you. I'm not a billing agent/account rep. You will handle that yourself using the site help pages.