TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

The remote is locked. Sharp about 5yrs old. Menu doesnt work…

Customer Question
The remote is locked ...

The remote is locked

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sharp about 5yrs old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu doesnt work same problem on all tvs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sharp? What happened right before this?

Would not work at all changed batteriies and than turned onTv nothing else worked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that tuning in to any chanell l is very slow

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
12/22/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Louie, Technician