TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just bought a new SOny Tv Model X800E. I bout it on Monday…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a new SOny Tv Model X800E.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your X800E?

I bout it on Monday bought

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have an issue with the tv stand moving and not being secure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your X800E? What happened right before this?

I just put it together last night...I may not have put it together properly

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/23/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

The tv works well now

Great to hear