TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Please run channel auto scan. That's as far as I could get.

Customer Question
Quot;please run channel auto...

Quot;please run channel auto scan. That's as far as I could get. No such button to push. Tried many, none worked.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Rca 42 inch, new, LED TV

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I just plugged in the necessary plugs, that's all I know. The menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your RCA? What happened right before this?

I just bought it a day ago, brand new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want it to work

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/22/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?