TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have H-50PC77U Panasonic TV and top half of the screen is…

Customer Question
I have H-50PC77U Panasonic...

I have H-50PC77U Panasonic TV and top half of the screen is black. Do you know what it will take to fix it?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Panasonic TV?

Yes. the TV was working fine for a long time. is is a new thing

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Not that I know of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, this is it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/22/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Just to clarify, is it TH-50PC77U number of the TV?

- Any idea how old is the TV and how long it has had this problem?

Tv is several years old the problem started yesterday
Did you see my response?

Yes, typing info for you

I have not seen the response from you. It does not look like your service is working. I am going to disconnect. Please do not charge me because you did not provide any help

I sent you a reply that I'm typing info for you, did you get that?

OK, please contact customer service via help link on the main page of the website to cancel this question

Thanks

How do I get there from here?