TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv won't come on. Let me try that!

Customer Question
My tv won't come...

My tv won't come on.

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Let me try that!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/22/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?