TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The switch on my" projection TV blinks but does not come on…

The switch on my...

The switch on my 69" projection TV blinks green but does not come on or connect to cable

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

This just started happening/ no it is not and it is a 60"

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Ye I have should I be using a power strip?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, except it was happening before and I would just turn it back on but now it just blinks green and then finally blinks red

12/22/2017
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Please reply here and do not post duplicate question

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Nothing else connected
MODEL # PT-60LC14
Serial# *****
Phone call session started

Thanks for phone call request, I accepted it and ready to make the phone call but want to make sure that you know this phone premium service would cost you extra $26 so please confirm to proceed or I'll close it for you and we can continue troubleshooting here in text chat.

Confirmed

OK, please provide me your phone number to make this call

Awaiting the call

I do not have your phone number to make that call, could you please provide me your phone number here to proceed?

Hello... what is your phone number, please?

Thanks, ***** ***** now

Please click the following link to download TV user manual copy (pdf file) and check page 80 of the manual for instructions on lamp replacement

http://www.ossh.com/panasonic/PT43LC14.PDF

Required lamp part number is ***** and the following link will get you instruction manual for the lamp replacement procedure...

ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/accessory/television/om/ty-la1000_en_om.pdf

The required lamp is available with the following supplier...

http://dlplampsource.com/tv-lamps/panasonic

or you may please search/ google it to get a better price

Thanks

This should fix the switch flashing?

There is no problem with any switch in the TV, let me explain it over phone