TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a 65" model WD-65733 TV which is now very dim. We…

Customer Question
We have a 65"...

We have a 65" model WD-65733 TV which is now very dim. We can still see what is on the TV but very dimly.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your WD-65733?

Manufactured in May of 2007

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I don't remember trying that, but I'm sure it didn't

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your WD-65733? What happened right before this?

It happened 3 or 4 months ago and we put our 42" tv in front of it, pending getting it fixed. We turned it on one day and it was dim.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I can replace a bulb myself with a little instruction.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/22/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Does TV stay On and show the dim picture as long as the power cord is connected to the power outlet?

No
I was chatting with Louie and i paid the $5, tried to log in, can't remember my password ***** can't change it and therefore can't get my answer.

NOTE: Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

$5 is initial deposit to post the question and it seems you have paid around $30 to the website for this chat session.

I was chatting with Louie and i paid the $5, tried to log in, can't remember my password ***** can't change it and therefore can't get my answer. How do I get an answer.

I understand, that Louie is an automated system on this website, did you get my previous reply?

NOTE: a Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

What is going on here 22 December 2017 04:54
I was chatting with Louie and i paid the $5, tried to log in, can't remember my password ***** can't change it and therefore can't get my answer. How do I get an answer. What are all these unauthorized charges for?
12/22/17 PURCHASE JUST ANSWER(###) ###-####CA CARD4915 $0.10
12/22/17 PURCHASE JUST ANSWER(###) ###-####CA CARD4915 $4.50

I'm not sure about that, please contact customer service via the following number for any billing issue/ info...

USA:(###) ###-####/p>