TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have misplaced the original stand for my 47inche samsung…

Customer Question
I have misplaced the...

I have misplaced the original stand for my 47inche samsung tv

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 47INCHE?

7years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv works great,i want it freestaanding in my bedroom, i bought it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 47INCHE? What happened right before this?

The tv works great,i just need the original stand.I spoke with wal-mart Marystown.NL they suggested i contactc Samssung.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/22/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?