TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

It keep turning off on it own,. When I first turn on stays…

Customer Question
It keep turning off...

It keep turning off on it own,. When I first turn on stays on for a couple on minutes then turns off. When I turn it back on turns off in seconds

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Phillips not sure model number 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Philips? What happened right before this?

About a month. We lost remote and kept turning it off on tv my thought was we pushed wrong button when turning it off

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/22/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What is the model number off the back of the TV?

Louie, Technician