TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I down load the espn app on my tv. Never have I have…

Customer Question
How do I down...

How do I down load the espn app on my tv

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update ESPN?

Never have I have all espn channels

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your ESPN?

They have no idea how to do it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Need help on so I can get game for my party today
You can call me at(###) ###-#### please call ASAP. Thank you
12/23/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.