TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung TV and Samsung sound bar which I have the…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung TV and Samsung sound bar which I have the model number for. What I don't have are the mounting brackets for the sound bar which I think normally come in the sound bar box. However my sound bar isn't new and I can't find the mounting things. May I buy them separately?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Samsung

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung system?

I just need the place to screw in the sound bar onto the holders. I can give you the model number if that would help you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/22/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

hello

Hi

Give me a minute and i believe i have a solution for you

Samsung sound bar model # HW-E450. Where on the back of this sound bar do I attach the sound bar brackets that come down from the TV?

Let me know if you have questions and if not for now then PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE (stars above and submit), it does not cost you anything more and does not close this post while it gets me paid for my time helping you .

I already have these mounting brackets. On the back of the sound bar there should be somewhere to attach it to those clips. On the back of my model there aren’t screw holes. Suggestions?

Short 1/2 inch or quarter inch sheet metal screws or self tapping that can go through the plastic onf the bar might do it but the wall mount bracket you can just sit the bar in it