TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It is neon color screen, 4k bought a year ago, Yes, Just…

Customer Question
It is neon color...

It is neon color screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Phillips 4k bought a year ago

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Philips? What happened right before this?

Just happened. Right before watching tv as normal

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/22/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Hello

Hi

Will be with you shortly

Text is fine

No problem

If you received a $26 phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME , I`m an independent tech. and have no control over those, they are optional and you can just ignore them if you don`t want it

If you open the TV's own menu , does it show up normal or is also affected by this ?

Would you say the picture is like solarized ?

OK then at this point i would need the tv`s model number for an accurate estimate of the repair , either done by yourself or a shop

This is a t-con board problem

You can find the model number on the tv`s back cover and perhaps the owner`s manual if you still have it

How old is this tv by the way ?

Bought last year...not even a year ago, but close
55PFL5601/F7

OK then don`t waste time and contact philips for a warranty claim

No need to talk about parts and costs at this point , it is still under warranty , try this customer service number 1-***-***-****

If that answers your question PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time (no additional charges) if you have questions or need further help.

Any questions on this ?
If not for now then PLEASE DO RATE , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time.