TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Model LED55C55R120Q connected to incoming cable.

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have a Model LED55C55R120Q connected to incoming cable. The cable box is connected to my bluetooth hearing aids. I can receive sound from the cable box but not from the TV when I switch to Netflix? Is there a way to connect the bluetooth transmitter to receive both sound signals?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your LED55C55R120Q?

Good question.At least 4 or 5 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu works fine. When I switch from the cable box to the Netflix that is WIFI to the TV, I loose my bluetooth hearing. The sound comes directly fro the TV speakers.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LED55C55R120Q? What happened right before this?

This has always been an issue.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/23/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.