TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a new lg tv and I need to program my direct tv remote…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new lg tv and I need to program my direct tv remote to recognize this new tv

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

24LF454B a 33 inch nw

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The dirct tv remote I can access guide and menu. I need to turn on both remotes to turn on the tv and to increase the sound I need to use the lg remote

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

I just hooked it up a day ago and this problem exists as well as the input button on the lg remote has to be pressed to adjust picture quality

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/23/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.