TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to connect to netflex to TV. Philip smart TV ---

Customer Question
Trying to connect to...

Trying to connect to netflex to TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Philip smart TV --- 55PFL5601/F7 7MONTHS OLD

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Netflix was working good, then discontinued for awhile now re connected but does not connect on TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Last month tried to connect for over a hour......trying again

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/23/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.