TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a new Samsung 8000 HD 4k 65 inch tv and when I turn…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Samsung 8000 HD 4k 65 inch tv and when I turn it on there is a sound and the bottom half of the screen gives me all the different choices I have such as Netflix, Dish, etc. I would like to set this to where there is no announcement sound and eliminate the choices and go directly to Dish without having to navigate and choose it each time. how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your Samsung TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/22/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the full model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

For a 65" it will start with UN65........

UN65MU8000FX2A

Thanks

Give me a few minutes please

Sorry this takes a while , having problems with the manual

I have been charged for the phone call according to American Express. I would like to find an answer to my questions either by phone or internet

Sorry but i can`t find anything on that , you can edit the names of those inputs /source but nowhere it shows how to delete them

Will opt out and perhaps someone here has an idea

Standby please

Just saw your message and i believe this is a deposit only

Please use this link or phone number for these questions, i have absolutely nothing to do with billing here;
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help 1.***-***-****

TV Technician: Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician replied 6 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.