TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Visio smart tv would play with Amazon prime but quit and…

Customer Question
My Visio smart tv...

My Visio smart tv would play with Amazon prime but quit and Amazon box seems broken when I tried it on other tv. I have had three prime boxes.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Visio?

How do you update it?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

The prime boxes work on a dumb tv.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/22/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Well, yes ofcourse. I paid 25 dollars for help.

Are you using the Fire stick?

I have both fire stick and the Amazon Prime box.

And you are having the issue with both devices?

Same error message?

No error message. Just shows start screen on one unit . Another one totally stops and won't work on dumb tv after smart try.

It is extremely unlikely for two separate devices to fail unless they were both damaged during a move/drop/water/etc

when am I going to get, " Just Answered".?

You are on our site -- Unfortunately, you are experiencing a rare issue if it is happening in two separate devices and it happens on all TVs. This type of issue would need to be looked at locally.

I would like my 25 dollars back.