TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a samsung tvUN50J6200AFXZA i had no picture no sound…

Customer Question
I have a samsung...

I have a samsung tvUN50J6200AFXZA i had no picture no sound installed all new board still no picture no sound and no back light

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TVUN50J6200AFXZA?

No nothing at all

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Not that i knopw off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Dont think so i did the flash light test to

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/22/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Approximately how old is the TV?

What were the original symptoms?

7 years old no symptoms,just went blank

Did you have any power outages or thunderstorms?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.