TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How so I get my remote for Spectrum to turn my TV on and off…

Customer Question
How so I get...

How so I get my remote for Spectrum to turn my TV on and off and to adjust the sound?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Brand new E43-E2

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu works. I have no problems with Vizio remote, I Spectrum remote works for channels and their menu. Not the sound and on and off .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/21/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Which spectrum remote do you have , look at the rear if not the front , is it the URC2464,URC1090, ATLAS 4 , OCAP1056, DRC800 or ATLAS XL ?

Need help with this ?