TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I lost my network connection on my smart tv philips for

Customer Question
I lost my network...

I lost my network connection on my smart tv philips for netflix. I need help. Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: What Philips model do you have? How old is it?

It's brand new and where do i find the model

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No my wifi is working for tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything else except I can't find where I can put my name and password ***** network on the remote for philips tv

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/22/2017
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 6 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 6 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know whether your wifi works fine on other device like computer or smartphone?