TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It won't connect to wifi even if im putting in the right…

Customer Question
It won't connect to...

It won't connect to wifi even if im putting in the right password. I have disabled the internet security and im still unable to connect

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

None in particular.. im just trying to get it online first

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

On it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/21/2017
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 6 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 6 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell what is the make and model of the device that you are trying to connect to the wifi?

Sharp Aquos Model LC-50p8000u
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 6 months ago

Do you have any computer which is connected to the same wifi network? the reason why I am asking is we can see and verify the wifi password ***** your computer.