TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Not getting picture on my T V what the problem in my home…

Customer Question
Not getting picture on my...
Not getting picture on my T V what the problem in my home
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/21/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

This is very old rca tube tv

How do you get your tv channels, cable box , satellite ?

Just saw your other post but cannot find the one with Anthony

Will opt out and if he sees this then he can chime in

Thank you please i want this tv in my house den to work ok
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.