TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an Acer monitor Model S271HL which is not working. It…

Customer Question
I have an Acer...

I have an Acer monitor Model S271HL which is not working. It gives me an error message "input not supported"

Technician's Assistant: What device has a bad screen?

Monitor

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your S271HL?

About a year

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Acer product?

Checked all cords ,tried the menu buttons on the bottom opscree. No response. Should the menu buttons light up ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

OI guess not at this time.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
12/23/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I have not resolved the problem.

Have you tried the monitor on multiple devices/computers?

no
Please cancel , I have other engagements today. Thanks !