TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Both Samsung TVs do not connect to the internet. I can get…

Customer Question
Both Samsung TVs do...

Both Samsung TVs do not connect to the internet. I can get internet on other Apple devices. I have called Comcast and they say call Samsung. I called Samsung previously and they said to call Comcast. Then Comcast said to call Arris, the maker of my modem, but then I got cut off. I am really, really frustrated. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Comcast?

I'm not trying to connect to Comcast, but if you mean when I try to get Netflix, it just doesn't connect. When I go through the Samsung network screens, it says not connected to the internet, but connected to network.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

A dozen times. All other devices work fine--i.e. iphone, ipad, etc.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/22/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.