TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Samsung LNS4095 LCD TV. The screen just went black. It

Customer Question
Samsung LNS4095 LCD TV...

Samsung LNS4095 LCD TV. The screen just went black. It appears that a light comes on but I have n picture

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your LNS4095?

The only thing plugged in is a RoKu stick into the HDMI port

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Nope

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope

Just troubleshooting is all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/21/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you still getting sound?
Can you see the samsungs own menu screens at all?