TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We just inherited a Vizio model E371VL. do you still sell…

Customer Question
We just inherited a...

We just inherited a Vizio model E371VL. do you still sell stands for this model?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your E371VL?

Around 5 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

We haven't tried plugging it in yet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your E371VL? What happened right before this?

And perhaps its 7 1/2 years old

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
12/21/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Hi, The stands are only available as included with the TV- and have never been produced for separate purchase. The solution is to use a universal flat screen base stand that's designed to fit your size TV (in this case 37"). This stand will affix using the screw hole locations on the back of the TV and will act just as the original base stand did. I am pulling up one that fits your model now.

There are two styles (either will work). The one below is simply two arms that support the TV and is under $23:

https://www.amazon.com/Mount-Universal-Replacement-Pedestal-MI-849/dp/B01KUEGE1E/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_23_lp_t_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=F7S5WF5YPVPAF050PZ5M

The second has a flat platform for the TV- but is close to $60:

https://www.amazon.com/Universal-TV-Stand-Televisions-32/dp/B00DZVPFGU

Again, either one will fit your TV, simply choose the one that fits your aesthetic preference.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance with this?

no

Could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Aric, Technician