TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We are moving and the moving company needs the Model and…

Customer Question
Second opinion] We are...

Second opinion] We are moving and the moving company needs the Model and Serial numbers for our TV. The only number I have is TH-42PX5OU -- is that the model #. If I registered the TV when I bought it can you provide the serial number?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Panasonic. Model(?) TH-42PX5OU. 8-10 years old?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No problems -- I only need the serial number for my TV.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?

Serial number, please.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
All I need is the serial number of the TV. You should have my registration -- and the serial number -- from 2006.
12/21/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie.

Initially, it looks like you may be trying to reach Panasonic.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service. JustAnswer is not affiliated with Panasonic.

Still and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.

Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.