TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Samsung HL-S6767W tv. Turns off after 8 minutes New Samsung…

Customer Question
Samsung HL-S6767W tv. Turns off...
Samsung HL-S6767W tv. Turns off after 8 minutes New Samsung 132W lamp. Bypassed lamp switch on lamp door. Seams to be overheating and shutting off. Will come back on but then shuts down. Changed most of the boards and thermistor. Any ideas?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
12/23/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Louie, Technician