TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV won't turn on. I have changed outlets to insure it was…

Customer Question
TV won't turn on...

TV won't turn on. I have changed outlets to insure it was getting power. Still won't come on. Brand new TV less than 2 months old. Samsung 55" 2160p 4k smart TV.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Samsung TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Everything else connected to the strip is working.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/21/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

Should start with UN55.........