TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Cannot get remote to work tv will not turn on. No completed…

Customer Question
Cannot get remote to...

Cannot get remote to work tv will not turn on

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

No completed blank

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

To a power outlet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

A green light is flashing on thestick

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/21/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

CRAIG MODEL CLC512

OK and does it work manually with the buttons on it ?

BUT HAS A REMOTE

Do you happen to have a cell phone camera , a tablet a digital camera etc. , any camera that has a display or screen to test the remote ?

IT WOKS ON MY OTHER TV

OK then in that case if the tv works manually , the remote works on another tv then that leaves only the TV's remote sensor or main board has having a problem

More likely to be the remote sensor though

Give me a few minutes to check this please

WHERE ARE YOU

Looking for that sensor

CANNOT SEE YOUR ANSWERS

I`m looking for that sensor
If you seem to lose me refresh your browser (F5 key )

WHERE ARE YOUR ANSWERS I DONOT SEE THEM

This is not working , I`m opting out and re-posting your question

SOMETHING IS WRONG I CANNOT SEE YOUR ANSWERS

You obviously cannot see my replies , here is a phone offer if you can see it , usually it is at $26 but I can lower it as low as $10 , just accept it and we`ll get on the phone

I found your part by the way