TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just bought a Samsung 32" 5300 Series TV and it was set up…

Customer Question
Just bought a Samsung...

Just bought a Samsung 32" 5300 Series TV and it was set up by Best Buy technician but after he left it seems that there is a 2" black area at the top of the screen. Is this correct? Also did not receive any instruction manual.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Samsung TV?

Yes red white yellow cables

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No the set was installed about an hour ago.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/21/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

Please cancel

No problem

Use this number 1.***-***-****