TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My hearing is bad and when I put the volume to hear it it is…

Customer Question
My hearing is bad...

My hearing is bad and when I put the volume to hear it it is much to loud for others and I am the only one watching it and the volume bothers others

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

I want to wear earphones as not to bother others since I am the only person watching and my hearing is very bad

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/21/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv?
Do you have earphones already, or would you like some recommendations for some?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.