TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It won't turn on. I had it on last night, and it was working…

Customer Question
It won't turn on...

It won't turn on. I had it on last night, and it was working fine. This morning - nothing.

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No, just an outlet

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

No, I will try that. Thanks! Do you want to wait or should I recontact you?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I unplugged the tv from the outlet. I want to check to see if that works.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/21/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What is the model number off the back of the TV and how old is the set?

Do you need assistance with the question you posted?