TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Aquos tv shut off. blue power light blinking. shut power and…

Customer Question
Aquos tv shut off...

Aquos tv shut off . blue power light blinking. shut power and turned back on but no change

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Aquos?

10 yrs 60 inch

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing happens when i push remote input

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Aquos? What happened right before this?

Cable guy was here fixing different cable box

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/21/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

tv weighs over 100 lbs on the wall so cant move it. i will look for manual

OK and that phone request failed by the way

Lets try here first anyway

If you don`t have the model number i can still give you a pretty good idea and quite accurate estimate , i just can`t give the specifics like part numbers etc.

Also , i may have a reset procedure for you

Let me know