TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I received a Samsung 40” UHD 4K Smart 6 Series MU6290 HDMI…

Customer Question
I received a Samsung...

I received a Samsung 40” UHD 4K Smart 6 Series MU6290 HDMI as a Christmas gift from my grandchildren. I’m 84 and most of the features are not familiar to my wife or me. The children hooked up the set and found it working. I have a number of questions. We called Direct TV and they gave us help but we need help to d

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 40”?

Address the following.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Resolutions and cannot go up to the 2160 range as listed. Can we go to one mobile changer? As of now we have use both the Samsung changer and the Direct TV changer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Is their a manual in addition to the one in the container with the tv ser?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/21/2017
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

Sorry for the wait on a reply as the holidays are upon us. I'd love to help answer your question but with the automated chat program, it cut off part of your answer. Could you help clarify what you're looking for? I think you were interested in going from two remotes to one remote and also you wanted a manual for the TV?

Cancelling the FREE question and the sbscription. Returning the new tv to the retail store. Illness has us leaving and going to assisted living.
No!