TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a Samsung UN55MU6300 and would like to use a remote…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung UN55MU6300 and would like to use a remote headset. There does not seem to be any port to connect a headset. Not on back as described in manual. Will this TV allow a headset with Bluetooth to connect.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your UN55MU6300?

Just purchased from Brick in October

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the TV MENU workds

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN55MU6300? What happened right before this?

I have not tried to use a head set but I am trying to purchase the correct one to use with the TV the headset I just bought has a remote stand with a jack that should plug into the TV but there is not jack port on the back of the TV

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
12/21/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

The TV has Bluetooth, do you can use Bluetooth headsets such as these ones.

CLICK ME TO OPEN

And connect wirelessly with these.

Else you would need to use this box

https://www.startech.com/ca/AV/Converters/Audio/Digital-SPDIF-Toslink-to-Stereo-RCA-Analog-Audio-Converter~SPDIF2AA

And connect the Optical Audio connection to it and then use this adapter to connect to the headphones

http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=1336_1337&item_id=030506

But I advise the bluetooth connection is the best way for this

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Technician