TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just bought a Visio 32” Smart tv and the interactive guide…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a Visio 32” Smart tv and the interactive guide is very small is there any way to make it larger?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Visio?

I just bought it last Sunday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want the guide to be bigger so we can read it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/21/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Just text
I still need help.