TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I turned my XBOX on and I get a picture of the controller. I…

Customer Question
Hi john, I turned...

Hi john, I turned my XBOX on and I get a picture of the controller. I tried Turning it on but nothing happens.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XBox? What have you tried so far?

I turned on the XBox and I get a picture of the controller on my TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

I get a picture of the controller on my tTV

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/21/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the Xbox (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the unit, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please