TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sony Digital DVD Video Camera. I need to download…

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony Digital DVD Video Camera. I need to download "booklet"

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

An L.G. say 10 years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Nothing yet, we just want use the camera, we haven't done that for some time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I remember using small discs in the camera !

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/21/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you asking for a user manual for the camera? Could you please give me the full model number of the camera?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.