TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Is my tv mod no th-p55gt30a built 2011 suitable to receive…

Customer Question
Is my tv mod...

Is my tv mod no th-p55gt30a built 2011 suitable to receive Foxtel now?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Panasonic th-p55gt30a built 2011

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes to the menu and no I don't have any other problem except trying to install Foxtel go

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TH-P55GT30A? What happened right before this?

We have just signed up for a Telstra tv bundle everything else is fine, we have local TV and Netflix but Foxtel now won't load . The Asian girl at Foxtel ( who is very hard to understand) said the model is too old.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Please cancel my request, as there won't be enough in my Visa card thank you.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/21/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you trying to use the tv with just basic cable (coax from the wall to the tv)?

Or perhaps with a foxtel app?
Or with a foxtel cable box/receiver (set top box)?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.