TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Samsung s6 in frp lock. Sm g920t. Phone no tv. I have blue…

Customer Question
Samsung s6 in frp...

Samsung s6 in frp lock

Technician's Assistant: How old is your S6?

Sm g920t

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Phone no tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I have blue screen downloding

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/21/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Phone and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the phone.

Let me know the results please

Thank you