TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My hulu is not working 3week. And i been trying it

Customer Question
My hulu is...

My hulu is not working 3week

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Hulu?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

And i been trying it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/21/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.