TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv's serial # is MYO1300578, I'm having a problem with…

Customer Question
Hello, my tv's serial...

Hello, my tv's serial # is MYO1300578, I'm having a problem with the screen "buzzing" or shaking out of calibration for 2 seconds every 15 seconds or so. It's really hard to watch. It shakes up and down??

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Here, always but I have it on a surge protector...

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/21/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 6 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you