TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The picture on my HDMI is off center to the right as though…

The picture on my...

The picture on my HDMI is off center to the right as though the screen is too large to fit

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

LG 42lh30-ua.ausvljr

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu works not sure how to select different screen as that is greyed out. No other inputs show fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The HDMI connection is a firestick and it was working fine until today

Not sure if the serial no is needed or not but it is 902rmya098914
12/21/2017
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

hello

Hi

Let me type this down please

Jack
Jack, Technician
Phone call session started

I did accept your phone request but first i want to make sure you understand that this cost an extra $26
Do you still want that call or do you wish to continue in chat mode ?
That offer was sent automated by the website by the way , NOT ME

Also , your phone number is ***** showing up for some reason so you will have to type it down here if you still want that phone call ?

Hello ?

Can you see what I typed above ?

Ok. I thought you sent it. It wouldn't let me close it out, only option was to accept offer lol. Whichever way is easier for you. if it's easier to type out the instructions I'm fine with continuing here. If you think it would be easier via phone then it's fine to call(###) ###-#### I understand it's an additional charge.

Doesn`t matter to me which way and yes it would be easier by phone so I`ll be calling

ok that's fine